Death Struggle: Barbarossa 1941 - Subgames
A Note on Copyright
Death Struggle: Barbarossa 1941 - Subgames are COPYRIGHTED -- NOT Public Domain -- and FREE under the following conditions:
- Schools, libraries, and museums are free to make and keep copies for in-house educational use or nonpermanent loan/circulation ... in gratitude for the fine education and research assistance I have always received from such institutions.
- An individual is free to make one personal copy each of Death Struggle: Barbarossa 1941 Subgames for his/her own personal use.
- All other rights -- including publishing rights -- are reserved to me.
Death Struggle: Barbarossa 1941 - Subgames - are dedicated to ...
A. The peoples of the former Soviet Union and of Poland who fought and won the biggest war front against Nazi evil.
B. The Russian and other peoples in the East who lived in the path of the Nazi war machine and who suffered so terribly.
C. to my children Rebecca, Robert, Rohan, and Johanna, in the hope that they may never have to go through a world war:
The more we learn about the Second World War, the better our chances that it will be the LAST world war.
A Request: If you do assemble and play this free game of mine, PLEASE let me know at ELCOAT@hotmail.com what you think of it and whether, after more than a couple games, you think one side or the other has an advantage. Thanks!
And now: Here are the Death Struggle: Barbarossa 1941 Subgames and their components, to print off and assemble so that it may be played. Players-students will also need a single six-sided die (or chits numbered 1-6, to be drawn out of a hat) for the randomized combat results tables.
Rules, 8Jun17. These will probably be revised frequently, with feedback. I'm posting their date on them.
- Death Struggle: Leningrad 1941. For the Germans to win, they must have Leningrad or Tichvin and Polotsk in supply during any of their Victory Determination Phases. They lose if they never do. Reinforcement turns of entry are marked on the pieces. The components are only from the Death Struggle parent game - the Russian operational groups are assumed to be part of the replacement armies.
- Death Struggle: Moscow 1941 ... COMING.
- Death Struggle: Rostov 1941.
More comments by myself and others about the games can (soon?) be read on href="http://talk.consimworld.com and href="http://www.boardgamegeek.com.
If you are a friend, and/or if you would like to share info and ideas about military and naval history and game designing and cardstock model shipbuilding, and/or you have any questions about Death Struggle: Barbarossa 1941 feel free to e-mail me at ELCOAT@Hotmail.com
Thank you for your interest in the game ....
31May17, rev. 24Jun17